The mission of the Children’s Choir of Lancaster (CCL) is to provide a children’s choir of the highest quality that accomplishes these artistic and educational goals:
- To achieve a level of artistic excellence necessary to perform in a variety of settings.
- To ensure that all choir members gain knowledge and demonstrate literacy in musical concepts and vocal skills.
- To instill a sense of discipline, self-esteem, fellowship, commitment, and life-long learning among choir members.
- To provide access to the choir for children from all cultural and economic backgrounds.
- To serve as a model of excellence for choral literature and vocal training in the field of children’s choral music
- To supplement the musical training offered in local school music programs
- To help unite the community of Lancaster and surrounding counties, and inspire social change through the power and joy of choral music.